Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; overlooking their service and testing means you are putting your life in danger. Brakes should get an examination at every service and by a qualified professional. TGM are the experts in brake inspection, service, repairs and replacements. We use only the highest quality brake parts. At TGM we service brakes for all model cars, 4WD, vans, small trucks and caravans.
Our TGM auto technicians are qualified to inspect repair or replace all your brake components to ensure your brake system is at a high standard.
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Callipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Signs to look out for that may suggest the brakes in your vehicle are in need of attention.
- Leaking brake fluid or low brake fluid level
- Hand brake has reduced effectiveness
- Unusual scraping noises when braking
- Car pulls to one side
- Brake pedal becomes “spongy”
- Rear wheels lock and skid
- Brake pedal is too hard
- Car takes too long to stop
- Steering wheel vibration
- Brake warning light on the dashboard
- Burning smell when you stop your vehicle
- Grinding or squealing noises
If you are noticing any of the above mentioned points or feel that your Brake system is failing or not performing as it should, feel free to give us a call and have one of our professional mechanics help diagnose the problem and identify the best solution.